Natural Lawn Grass Manufacturer in Gwalior
Bermuda Lawn Grass is a perennial lawn or turf grass grown as forage. It is one of the most popular of the warm season grass. It can easily be grown with seeds.
Bermuda grass is a medium- to fine-textured warm-season turf grass that spreads by rhizomes and stolons. It has excellent heat, drought, and salt tolerance. Bermuda grass is the most widely used species on athletic fields and golf course fairways/tee boxes due to its high wear tolerance and rapid recovery.
The color of this grass is usually dark green and spreads by rhizomes and stolons. This grass has the ability to grow in extreme climate conditions because of its extensive root system. It has a good tolerance capacity against insects and diseases. Bermuda grass can grow in coastal areas as well.
We are offering Bermuda Lawn Grass to our clients. We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of Natural grass carpet, lawn grass carpet, garden grass, Mexican grass carpet, playground grass, and stadium grass supplier all over INDIA.Buy Natural Grass Carpet Rolls online and get delivery within 1 day at your doorstep. Call 9354173113 / 8766234417 to make a purchase today!
We are one of the leading Natural Lawn Grass Manufacturer in Gwalior. We are in the business of manufacturing, exporting, and supplying high-quality Natural Grass. It gives a wonderful ambiance to gardens and lawns. What set us apart from other alternatives are our complete dedication and the latest tools & equipment for cultivation.
Natural Grass Lawns and the Environment
Natural grass has long played an important role in creating greener communities. There are environmental and personal benefits hiding in your landscape that a natural grass lawn can provide to you. Here are just 10 of the amazing ways an all-natural lawn is a right choice for you, so you can be sure you’re always getting the most out of your property, without compromising quality:
- Natural grass lawns filter rainwater and runoff for cleaner groundwater.
- Choosing natural grass can noticeably reduce the urban heat island effect.
- Natural grass helps to prevent and control soil erosion.
- Natural grass absorbs sulfur dioxide from car emissions.
- Lawns made of natural grass can decrease neighborhood noise by 8 to 10 decibels by absorbing and deflecting sounds.
- A natural grass surface can be 10-14°F cooler than concrete and is much cooler than artificial turf or bare soil.
- A 2,500 square ft. natural grass lawn can release enough oxygen for a family of 4.
- Natural grass lawns help to sequester carbon, cleaning the air we breathe.
- Natural grass plays a big role in reducing your summer energy costs by reducing your air conditioner’s workload, saving you money on your electricity bill!
- Natural grass lawns are aesthetically pleasing and increase your home’s curb appeal and property value.
Planting and care
- Bermuda grass care is not difficult
- Light daily watering is all that is necessary while the grass is establishing
- Once the grass is established, the watering frequency can be decreased, but the amount of water per watering session increased
- As soon as the grass reaches 2 inches, it can be mowed with a sharp blade
- Mowing will help the grass toughen up and spread
- Fertilize six weeks after planting with a complete fertilizer that releases nitrogen slowly
Bermuda Grass care
- You can grow lawn grass by two methods, by direct sowing and by raising nursery
- The best time for planting Bermuda grass seed is in late spring or early summer
- In the ideal condition, Bermuda seeds can germinate in seven to ten days and can fully grow as grass within 60 to 90 days
- If conditions are not ideal, it may take a longer time
- During germination, Bermuda grass needs a lot of water and the soil needs to be always kept moist
- Use 1 – 1
- 3kg of seed per 1000 square feet
- Start by raking the area to be seeded until it is as smooth as possible
- Make a mixture of equal parts of sand and seed
- The seed can be broadcast by hand to smaller areas
- To avoid skips on the lawn, distribute half the mixture lengthwise and half of the mixture crosswise
|Watering||Water once or twice a week maximum|
|Soil||Best in sandy clay or soils that will crumble in your hand when squeezed.|
|Temperature||15 degrees and above|
|Fertilizer||Fertilize six weeks after planting with a complete fertilizer that releases nitrogen slowly.|
Bermuda Grass special feature
Best for lawns and sports grounds.