Garden Setup and Maintenance Terms:
- Guidance will be provided when our gardener visits your home after set-up, we request one of your family members to be present to overlook the gardening to learn.
- We do work as we committed to the garden which we have done the set-up at your place, for any extra work will be chargeable. Please contact maintenance for the same.
- Extra materials for maintenance will be chargeable apart from what we have committed in the package.
- Request for any emergency visit will be sent in 2-3 working days based on the severity.
- A customer is a complaint to water the plant every day on their own and also a nutrient, pesticides as suggested.
- Customers are mandatory to spend at least 20 minutes of time observing the plant growth and pest attacks.
- You can expect 80% of good results but for different (Climate Change) reasons some plants may get dry, attract bacteria, viruses, and diseases that can be treated only by chemical application only. For that, we will transplant other seedlings or sow new seeds.
- We suggest you have kitchen waste management to reduce the cost of maintenance. Please contact us for more information on the same.
- We will be committed to making your own Dream Garden in your home for that we need your cooperation as guided in the Garden Maintenance Notes.
- We schedule the maintenance as per the setup date. Any changes in the date/gardener will be based on the availability of the slots.
- Maintenance is once in 20-25 days only, based on emergence we can send the gardener in between.
- Maintenance that has a different frequency will be scheduled as per the initial agreement.
- Free 24 maintenance labor fee fewer visits (Any material recommended by the gardener for the betterment of the garden will be charged).
- Any extra maintenance request within the schedule frame will attract an additional fee.
- Free maintenance is part of the package. Balaji Nursery will have all the right to change or modify the scheme at any time. Changes will be notified to customers in advance by Phone/SMS/Email and/or any other media.
- Only products which are ordered for the next upcoming maintenance will not have a transportation fee.
- For any products, inquiries, and issues please contact the maintenance number mentioned above.
- There is No Refund once the Garden/Fabrication is set up. Please contact the manager for any issue on the same.
- We expect you to be independent of us, as our gardens are easy to maintain with all the information and guidance.
- Any suggestions and feedback are well appreciated and we welcome them with an open heart.
- Any extra materials required should be compulsorily written on the file, with the required quantity. In case of any change in the materials please message us through WhatsApp or SMS.
- We will give a call to schedule the maintenance in the morning, later overlook your file we will give a confirmation call by 5 PM.
- Timings for maintenance are Pre-Lunch: 9:30 to 12 PM or Post-Lunch: 2 to 5 PM
- Diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungal infections cannot be treated completely with Organic medicine. Balaji Nursery is not liable for any of these issues.
- Balaji Nursery is not destined for the growth of the plants or yield of the plants as it completely depends on the climate and other issues.
- Customers and garden information are used for training, learning, and promotion purposes. Those who are not interested can opt out of this by providing the required information.
- Scope of Work. The Contractor shall carry out and complete landscape works described in the Invoice in a workman-like manner and shall have no obligation to execute any additional work unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. If there is any discrepancy between any specification and any drawing, the description contained in the specifications shall prevail over the drawing.
- Invoice. The Invoice provided for lawn maintenance, landscaping, or any other services is valid for 20 days from the time made by the Contractor. Acceptance of the Invoice expressly constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and represents a binding contract between the parties.
- Payment. Customer shall pay the Contractor the full amount of the Invoice, including all taxes and fees as follows: ~ For Complete Contractual Work : (1) 60% down upon signing of the Invoice by the Customer, with the balance due upon completion of the work described in the Invoice. (2) 20% deposit down upon signing of the Invoice by the Customer, 10% due 3 days after the project has started, and the remaining balance due on the completion of the work described in the Invoice. ~ For Supply Work :(1) 100% down upon signing of the Invoice by the Customer, of the Material described in the Invoice.
- Maintenance after Completion. The Contractor is only obligated to perform the work specified in the Invoice. The proper maintenance of the site shall be the obligation of the Customer following completion of the work by the Contractor unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
- Warranties and Exclusions. The Contractor warrants the shrubs and trees supplied by the Contractor in connection with the Invoice for a period of one year from the date of planting, provided that such warranty shall be void if the Customer fails to take reasonable care of the plants (including, without limitation, watering, spraying, cultivating, and pruning). Annuals, perennials, sod, as well as any transplanted materials, will not be warranted and are sold AS-IS. The contractor shall not be liable for any damage caused by Acts of God (including, without limitation, extreme cold or drought, flooding, storms, rain, etc.) The contractor’s sole responsibility for any breach of these warranties shall be, at its discretion, to repair or replace it or to issue a refund for the plant or work affected. THE WARRANTY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 9 IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS TERMS AND IS (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Damages. Under no circumstances shall the Contractor be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Customer Representation and Obligations. The Customer warrants the site is free of underground condition including, without limitation pipes, cables, stumps, sprinklers, invisible fence, sewage drains, and waste materials except as specifically disclosed to the Contractor prior to the signing of the Estimate. Where latent/underground problems exist the Contractor shall be entitled to charge for additional work/supplies/equipment necessary to complete the work or may suspend the work until the condition has been remedied. Customer shall provide Contractor with electricity and water.
- Completion. The Contractor will use commercially reasonable efforts to complete a project in the time frame promised. However, the Contractor shall not be liable for any delay in the completion of the work under the Invoice.
- The customer shall provide water and electricity, if needed, at no charge to Balaji Nursery.
- After practical substantial completion, Balaji Nursery is not able to accept responsibility for any damage through the elements, including drought, winds, rain, and frost to any products or material(s) including plants
- Further Conditions and Exclusions: This quote does not include excavation in rock, removal of any concrete deeper than 150mm thick, Ground Area Preparation, filling of wells, mines, or shafts, Removal of any air raid shelters, removal of asbestos, removal of any chemicals, removal or grinding of any tree stumps and the re-routing of any services unless otherwise specified.
- Copyright Policy
All the content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, designs, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of The Balaji Nursery and protected by Indian and International copyright laws.
- Applicable Law
By visiting www.balajinursery.org, you agree that the laws of India, under the New Delhi jurisdiction, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Balaji Nursery or its affiliates.
- Site Access
By visiting or using www.balajinursery.org we grant you limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This site or any segment of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Balaji Nursery. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Balaji Nursery without express written consent. You may not use any Balaji Nursery logo or other proprietary graphics as part of the link without express written permission.
- Product description
We attempt to describe our products, including their colors, as accurately as possible; however, the appearance of those colors may vary as a result of the quality of your monitor and for other reasons. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We also make no guarantees with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or currency of our product descriptions.
- Balaji Nursery reserves the right to amend these policies from time to time
These Terms and Conditions (including the documents referenced herein) contain the entire understanding between you and us regarding this website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and understandings regarding its subject matter. These Terms and Conditions will be binding upon each party and its successors and permitted assigns, and governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles.